Property Management Professional
We are excited about your interest in joining our fast-growing family. As you submit your application for the Property Management Professionals at our sites, Southwyck and Purdum in Dnaville, VA we encourage you to learn more about us.
We are taking applications for Property Manager, Assistant Property Manager, Leasing Consultant, Maintenance Technician and Maintenance Supervisor.
What to expect
- Working for an Accredited Management Organization
- Part of the National Affordable Housing Management Association
- Company wide training and a professional relationship with the Training Manager to ensure your success
Since we expect the best from you, we think it's only fair that we provide the best for you. Our industry-leading benefits include:
- Competitive base wage with quarterly incentive program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement 401(k) program with a company match
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition credit for continued professional development
- Paid Parental Leave
Ready to join the team? Email resume to Recruiting@hmrproperties.com OR Apply at HMRproperties.com
We are committed to ensuring diversity in our workforce and candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.