Financial Aid CounselorFERRUM COLLEGE
Financial Aid Counselor
Ferrum College is accepting applications for the position of Financial Aid Counselor. The College seeks an energetic individual to become part of a successful team.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Strong Oral and written communications
• Ability to work effectively with other members of the team and with students and their families
• Ability to take initiative, work independently, and be flexible
• Proficient with good office practices such as record keeping and telephone etiquette
• Knowledge and experience in database functions
• Knowledge of financial aid practices is preferred, but not required
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask
This position reports to the Director of Financial Aid. Review of applications will begin immediately. Position open until filled.
Background check is required.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.