Piedmont Healthcare is recruiting for Wound Care opportunities!
Piedmont Henry Hospital is seeking a board certified physician with Hyperbaric and Wound Care certification. The ideal candidate will have a passion for and an interest in providing wound care to patients in the post-acute and outpatient setting. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a well-established healthcare system. This candidate will help to nurture and expand the clinical excellence known to the Piedmont Healthcare family
The candidate will need to display a strong bedside manner with a team-oriented mindset. The physician will possess great written and oral communication skills. The candidate is expected to work in a collaborative way with nurse practitioners, nurses, physical therapists and hyperbaric technologists whom are certified in hyperbaric and wound/ ostomy care. This position does not require call, night or weekend shifts. The candidate will need a current Georgia license as well as updated credentialing information. .
As the leading and fastest growing wound care practice, we credit our success to our team's ability to achieve exceptional patient outcomes, exceed client expectations, and align with the goals and objectives of our practice.
- Perform medical procedures as necessary
- Prescribe medications and treatments
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Maintain patient medical records
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
Comprised of 11 hospitals, more than 600 employed physicians, and over 250 physician and specialist offices across greater Atlanta and North Georgia, Piedmont Healthcare is a fast-growing, recognized leader in delivering high quality care. Metro Atlanta’s vibrant economy fuels a wealth of global communities and diverse cultural experiences, while the state of Georgia offers coastline beaches and mountain views.
- Competitive pay with sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits package including CME, 401K with match and deferred compensation plan
- Physician Governance
- Quality, Service, and Reputation